骗
1、(形声。从马,扁声。本义:跃而上马)。
2、跃上马背而骑乘;骑。同“騗”。
骗,谓跃上马也。---《纂文》
骗马:飞身上马;勾引、调戏妇女
骗石:上马或登车用的垫脚石。
3、引诱,吸引。
一步一回头,景象时时变。越走得崎岖,越骗得神健。---清·徐大椿《游山乐》
你骗不了他,他脑筋一向很快。
You can't fool him— he's always quick on the draw.
她受了骗,怒不可遏。
She was absolutely furious at having been deceived.
迪安骗这个老妇人给了他800美元。
Dean tricked the old lady into giving him eight hundred dollars.
两兄弟骗皇帝得到金银。
Two brothers cheat the emperor to get silver and gold.
这种花招骗不了人。
Nobody will be fooled by such tricks.
这是一个关于狐狸骗熊用尾巴去冰上钓鱼的故事。
There's one about a fox who fools a bear into going ice fishing with his tail.
你的父母真的超级聪明!你骗不了他们的!信不信由你,你的大脑从不停止运转。
Your parents are really super smart! You won't be able to fool them! Believe it or not, your brain never stops working.
他连哄带骗地设法进了办公室。
He managed to wheedle his way into the offices.
他没有意识到对方正向他骗售过期存货。
He was unaware that he was being fobbed off with out-of-date stock.
每一次,劫机者都是用假手榴弹骗机组人员。
In each case the hijackers bluffed the crew using fake grenades.
我只能说,他看上去好像那么可信,他骗的可不只我一个。
All I can say is that he was so plausible it wasn't just me that he conned.
你可以欺瞒任何人,但骗不了自己的心。
You can cheat anyone but not your own heart.
他对那姑娘失去了兴趣。他能骗过我父亲,但骗不了别人。
He lost his arts upon the girl; he could deceive my father, but none else.
我把自己乔装打扮起来,到乡间各地去骗每个人,就是这样!
I've disguised myself and gone about the country humbugging everybody, and that's all!
“你可骗不了我”,这位老妇人说。
"You can't trick me," says the woman.
我们骗老板给我们放了一天假。
We fooled the boss into giving us all the day off.
丹尼斯·林登不是那么好骗的。
Dennis Linden was nobody's fool.
我已经识破了他的诡计,他再也骗不了我了。
I've got wise to his tricks, he can't cheat me any more.
她装成一个老妇人并骗白雪喝了这混合物。
She pretended to be an old woman and tricked Snow into drinking the mixture.
她说:“我骗珍妮说,她的男朋友很英俊。”
I told a white lie when I told Jennie her boyfriend was goodlooking.
别骗自己了:有时候没人嫉妒你。
Just face it: sometimes nobody envies you.
老先生和老夫人被她的乖巧骗住了。
The old lady and gentleman were taken in by her cordial ingenuity.
我为什么总被队里的菜鸟骗呢?
Why do I always get stuck with the newbie on my team?
这让我想到了一个问题:男人为什么要骗女人?
That led me to think about this question: Why do men really cheat?
你骗不走我的钱,我没那么蠢。
You can't trick me out of my money. I'm not that dumb!
但这骗不过里欧。
But Leo is not fooled.
正如我告诉编辑的那样—不,我没骗您。
And — as I told my editor — no, I'm not putting you on.
可是消费者真这么好骗么?
Are consumers so easily duped?
迷思2,在休息时间上,你可以“骗”过自己的身体
Myth #2: You can “cheat” on the amount of sleep you get.
迷思2,在休息时间上,你可以“骗”过自己的身体
Myth #2: You can “cheat” on the amount of sleep you get.