讬
1、(託)。
2、④~⑦。
今天是礼拜六。拜讬让我睡久一点!
It's Saturday. Please let me sleep in a little.
那麽,新讬福考试有多难呢?
So, how tough is the new test?
西欧:拜讬。这可是场季后赛。
Theo:Come on. This is a playoff game.
洁思:拜讬,凯文。别理他不就得了吗?
Jess: Come on, Kevin. Why not leave him alone?
拜讬,我被困在这里了。
Please, I'm stuck here.
我只能指望您了,主啊!拜讬不要让我失望。
I'm counting on you, Lord, please don't let me down.
拜讬。我需要帮助。
Please. I need help.
蒂娜:你也不能那样做。拜讬,再等几天就好。
Tina: You can't do that either. Please, just wait a couple of days.
结果,信讬银行因此赢得许多笔避险基金的交易。
Custody Banks are winning lots of hedge-fund business as a result of this.
拜讬,亲爱的!不要哭,让我俩亲吻后道别吧。
Please darling, don "t you cry, let" s just kiss and say goodbye.
指因居间及代理业务或受委讬等报酬所得之收入。
Revenues earned from compensation for intermediary and agent business or for acting as an assignee.
还讬他抚育自己的儿子安提约古,直到自己回来。
And to bring up his son Antiochus, till he came again.
高等行政法院实施保全证据,得嘱讬地方法院为之。
The High Administrative Court may entrust the local courts to conduct the preservation of evidences.
银行经营信讬及证券业务,应指拨营运资金专款经营。
A Bank conducting a trust or securities business shall appropriate funds exclusively for such business operations.
在国民信讬组织的协助下,新版书籍还投入植树的行列。
With help from the National Trust, the new edition will also help in the planting of trees.
所以我在此呼吁所有作者:拜讬,请你看仔细你的合约。
So I say to all authors: please look at your contracts.
这是一个理想的情况来抑制陷入谬误神话的本身和委讬人。
This is an ideal circumstance to trap oneself and the client in a false myth.
你是否相信审计师可以经济依赖一位委讬人,但仍然保持独立性?
Do you believe that an auditor can be economically dependent upon a client but still retain independence?
丽塔:拜讬,葛瑞斯。难道妳没有一个大概的数字吗?毕竟妳是社长呀。
Rita:Come on, Grace. Don't you have a ballpark figure? After all, you're the club president.
但是约沙法特说:“这里就没有一位上主的先知,我们可以讬他求问吗?”
And Josaphat said: Is there not here a prophet of the Lord, that we may inquire also of him?
前项专业训练,得委任所属下级机关或委讬其他行政机关、民间团体办理。
The competent authority may entrust its subordinate or other government agency or non-government organization to provide professional training.
前项专业训练,得委任所属下级机关或委讬其他行政机关、民间团体办理。
The competent authority may entrust its subordinate or other government agency or non-government organization to provide professional training.