讓
她没有让情绪打败自己。
She didn't allow her emotions to get the better of her.
闪开,让这些人过去。
Stand aside and let these people pass.
对不起,让你久等了。
I'm very sorry to keep you waiting.
对不起,让你久等了。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
我们让谁来主管财务?
Who can we have as treasurer?
警卫不会让她进来。
The sentry would not let her enter.
他只好让卫兵搜查。
He submitted himself to a search by the guards.
和她谈话让他高兴。
It pleased him to talk to her.
他的虚伪让我恶心。
His hypocrisy makes me sick.
他总让我惊喜不断。
He never ceases to amaze me.
他们让他全权决定。
They gave him carte blanche to make decisions.
必须让她遵守规则。
She must be made to comply with the rules.
她同意让我早走。
She agreed to let me go early.
她总是让我发笑。
She always makes me laugh.
让你的身体放松。
Let your body relax.
他同意让我早走。
He agreed to let me go early.
让他自己去倒茶。
Let him get his own cup of tea.
求求你让他走吧!
Let him go, I beseech you!
这味道让我恶心。
The smell made me retch.
这气味让她恶心。
The smell made her retch.
炎热让人受不了。
The heat was intolerable.
嗯,让我想想…
Now let me think...
他让我靠近些。
He bade me come closer.
喂,让我来吧。
Here, let me do it.
请让我过去。
Please let me past.
她觉得要是让人看到她和他在一起,那会让她无地自容。
She felt it would be utterly mortifying to be seen in such company as his by anyone.
让他谈话并不难—难的是让他住口!
It's not hard to get him talking—the problem is stopping him!
应该赶紧让王子投入工作。
The prince should be plunged into work.
我让小女孩站到椅子上,好让她看得见。
I stood the little girl on a chair so that she could see.
乔让人觉得变了,让战争变得冷酷无情了。
Joe sounded different, hardened by the war.