袄
1、(形声。从衣,夭声。本义:有衬里的上衣)。
2、皮衣之类的御寒衣服。
身上穿着银红撇花半旧大袄。---《红楼梦》
皮袄;袄子:棉袄的俗称。
小红袄遇到的这个人正是她的父亲。
Little Red Coat saw that the man was her father.
“小红袄,进来吧。”外婆说。
"Come in, Little Red Coat," said Grandmother.
“我带了些鸡蛋。”小红袄说。
I am taking some eggs, "said Little Red Coat."
狼说:“小红袄,你往哪里跑?”
The wolf said, " Where are you running, Little Red Coat?"
小红袄跑出门外,钻进树林。
She ran to the door, and out into the forest.
它从床上跳了下来,跑上去抓小红袄。
And he jumped out of the bed and ran to catch Little Red Coat.
袄,为了你我可以做任何工作。
Oh, for you I would have done whatever.
小红袄在前跑,狼在后追。
The Wolf ran. Little Red Coat ran.
“进来,小红袄,”狼说。
"Come in, Little. Red Coat," said the Wolf.
小红袄走到床边坐下。
Then Little Red Coat went near to the bed and sat down.
我能看的袄一只气球。
I can see a balloon.
“小红袄,走近点,给我瞧瞧你的花。”狼说。
"Come near, and show me your flowers, Little Red Coat," said the Wolf.
于是,小红袄走了。
Then Little Red Coat went out.
“花,”小红袄说。
"Flowers," said Little Red Coat.
你的想象力多丰富袄。
What a strong imagination you have.
小红袄进去了。
Little Red Coat went in.
让我们停止讨论吧现在看我有个红色的袄多漂亮啊!
Let's stop! Now well, look, I have red coat. How nice! again.
辫线袄为元代流行的一种服饰,但现存于世的实物很少。
Robe with braids on the waist were popular in the Yuan Dynasty , the robe relics in good shape are very rare.
女孩起床坐到了梳妆镜前,她穿上了大红袄,对镜贴花黄。
The girl got up and sat in front of the mirror. She dressed up in a red dress and then started to put on makeup.
她给小女孩穿上这件小红袄,说:“以后呀,我就叫你小红袄。”
She put the coat on the little girl, and said, "I shall call you Little Red Coat."
荣荣是个非常可爱的小女孩,照片上的她穿着小红袄,眼睛大大的。
Rongrong is a cute little girl, whom you can see from the photo of her wearing a little red coat, with big eyes.
一般的袄都有五个扣眼,她却做了十三个,而且还在每个扣眼周围绣了一朵花。
Instead of the usual five buttonholes, she made thirteen, and around each hole she embroidered a flower.
他想袄知道的是我所想的是什么。这倒把我弄糊涂了,因为该文作者所知道的比我多得多。
He wanted to know what I thought, which confused me because I thought the author of the article knew far more than I did.
红色的帽子红色的袄,白色的眉毛和大胡须。背着一个大麻袋,孩子们的礼物在里边。
Red hat and cotton-padded jacket, white eyebrow and important beard. a big gunny-bag is carrying on the back, gift of the children in it.
虽然只住过一夜,但是非常的熟习亲密,就是那个穿红袄的娘们仿佛也并不是随便就可以舍弃的。
He had spent only one night there, yet they were so familiar and intimate. It seemed that even that red-jacketed woman could not be lightly forsaken.
我要给儿子身上穿红袄红裤,头上戴绣小金佛的帽帽,脚上穿虎头鞋。我也要穿上新鞋和黑色缎面新袄。
I shall have a red coat on him and red-flowered trousers and on his head a hat with a small gilded Buddha sewn on the front and on his feet tiger-faced shoes.
我要给儿子身上穿红袄红裤,头上戴绣小金佛的帽帽,脚上穿虎头鞋。我也要穿上新鞋和黑色缎面新袄。
I shall have a red coat on him and red-flowered trousers and on his head a hat with a small gilded Buddha sewn on the front and on his feet tiger-faced shoes.