搁
1、(形声。从手,阁声。本义:放,放置)。
2、同本义。
况且我又年轻,不压人,怨不得不把我搁在眼里。---《红楼梦》
搁手:放开手,作罢
搁开:放下,放开
再搁点糖
3、停顿;耽搁。
原来这一向因凤姐病了,李纨探春料理家务,不得闲暇;接着过年过节,许多杂事,竟将诗社搁起。---《红楼梦》七十回
延搁:拖延耽搁
这事搁一搁再说;搁煞:方言。谓搁置不周转或不流通;耽搁
搁误:耽误。
搁
1、经受,承受。
不过是脸软心慈,搁不住人求两句罢了。---《红楼梦》十六回
再结实的身子骨儿,搁得住这么折腾吗?
搁栅:支承地板、楼板或天花板的梁。
这菜里你盐搁得太多了。
You put too much salt in this dish.
他们把所有资金都搁死在地产上了。
Their capital is all locked up in property.
她把文件在桌上随便搁成一堆。
She piled the papers in a heap on her desk, just anyhow.
这种奶酪至少要搁一年才成熟。
The cheese is left to age for at least a year.
该色拉如果提前做好并搁上些时候味道会更好。
The salad improves if made in advance and left to stand.
这问题咱们先搁一搁。
Let's put [lay] the problem aside for a while.
汤里搁点儿盐花儿。
Put just a little salt in the soup.
我的钱搁死在一笔信托基金上了。
My money is tied up in a trust fund.
他们的船撞上了水下沙洲搁了浅。
Their boat went aground on a sand bank.
她的现金已搁死在股市上了。
She has tied up her cash in the stock market.
并在横梁上附加了龙骨和楼板搁栅。
To those beams, I attached rim joists and floor joists.
你知道我把眼镜搁哪儿了吗?
Do you know where I put my glasses?
轮船搁了浅,开始破碎。
The ship went aground and started to break up.
那本粘着灰尘的相册跳入我的眼帘,我搁那多久了?
The old album with dust come into my sight, how long I have been put it aside?
铁轨在道碴上搁得很稳。
The rail beds well on the ballast.
我把我钥匙搁哪儿了?
Now where did I leave my keys?
我忘记把钥匙搁哪了。
I forgot where I had put my keys.
这件事搁到明天再说。
The matter will keep till tomorrow.
耶户说,将首级在城门口堆作两堆,搁到明日。
Then Jehu ordered, 'Put them in two piles at the entrance of the city gate until morning.'
你已坐进车里准备开车,等会儿,钥匙搁哪儿了?
You hop into your car, but, wait, where are the keys?
把注意力放在你把眼镜搁桌子上时正在做的事情上。
Pay attention to what you're doing as you place your glasses on the end table.
且想着立刻就能把脑袋搁到桌子上,美美地睡一觉。
You could put your head down on a desk right now and fall asleep immediately.
布设的所有电缆,贯穿地板搁栅(地板龙骨)进入地下室。
Run all of the cables into the basement and thread them through the floor joists.
这个非常事件至少会促使日本敌对的政界人士暂搁分歧,合力出台一份预算。
This extraordinary event will at least lead rival politicians of Japan to put down divergences and work together to figure out a budget.
当你做了这么疯狂的事,你就觉得:“噢,坏了,我把它们搁哪儿呀?”
So then once you do that you're like, "Oh, crap. Where am I going to put all this?"
宁为穷汉住搁楼,拥有好书任我读,不愿身居帝王位,纵有好书不爱读。
I would rather be a poor man in a garret with plenty of good books to read than a king who did not love reading.
宁为穷汉住搁楼,拥有好书任我读,不愿身居帝王位,纵有好书不爱读。
I would rather be a poor man in a garret with plenty of good books to read than a king who did not love reading.