扒
1、刨,挖。
扒了好几天,才扒出来这个大洞子。---《高玉宝》
用前足的钩扒掘地面。---《蝉》
扒坑;扒开浮土;扒土;扒堤
2、攀援。
他明朝就扒在我头上来哩。---明·朱京藩《风流院传奇·投罗》
扒车;扒得高,跌得重
扒
1、用手或用工具把东西聚拢或散开。
姐夫,去请你爹进来扒口子饭。---《金瓶梅》
扒草;把枯树叶扒在一起
2、从别人身上摸窃财物。
他送给我一只旧怀表…不知道它是在什么时候给扒手拿走的。---巴金《我的哥哥李尧林》
扒钱包
3、挣。
社会在变,舞文弄墨者群也在变,能够在这领域里纵横驰聘的人,有不少已不赞成严肃认真,他们也称写作为“扒分”。就像个体户卖牛仔裤一样。---孙少琪《他在写作》
扒分:挣钱,捞外快。
他们扒了我的衣服使我全身赤裸。
They stripped me naked.
他被扒得一丝不挂,丢在一间牢房里。
He was stripped naked and left in a cell.
鸡鸭在外屋四周挖扒。
Chickens and ducks scratch around the outbuildings.
他拿了你的钱,也扒了你的口袋。
He has got your money and has picked your pocket likewise.
他口袋被扒了。
He had his pocket stolen.
我在火车上被扒了。
I had my pocket picked on the train.
小偷从他的口袋中扒走了皮夹。
The thief abstracted a wallet from his pocket.
我紧扒着床边,把海蒂牢牢困在床上。
I gripped the edge of the mattress, keeping Hattie stuck fast to the bed.
小偷当着莉莉面前把她的皮包扒走了。
The thief stole Lily's purse before her eyes.
“他们现在在用手扒,”王先生回忆道。
"They were using their hands now," Mr. Wang recalled.
扒手把他的钱全部扒走了。
A pickpocket stole away all his money.
扒东西的是另一个男孩子。
The robbery was committed by another boy .
芥末,辣根汁,红酒汁,烤土豆,扒蔬菜。
Mustard, horseradish, red wine sauce, jacket potatoes, grilled vegetables.
我的皮夹被人扒了等。
Someone pickpocketed my wallet.
孩子们在地板上扒来扒去找扔给他们的硬币。
Children scrabbled about on the floor for the COINS that had been thrown to them.
“要是扒了我的皮,你知道有什么流出来么?”他问。
"If I ripped my skin out, you know what would flow out?" he asked.
他们飞快地扒了我的衣服,把我绑得像个蜘蛛网里的木乃伊。
They quickly stripped me of my clothes and bound me like a mummy in a gossamer web.
士兵们上前扒掉了他的外套、衬衣、皮包,铐上犯人的锁链。
The soldiers stripped him of his coat, his shirt, his leather case, cuffed him to the chain.
你不止欣赏了我哗众取宠的外表,甚至扒下我强颜欢笑的伪装。
You only appreciate me curry favour by claptrap appearance, even off I force a smile camouflage.
艾琳读了从古代小说中扒抄下来的、没有血缘关系的把兄妹的誓言。
Ailin read a pledge she had adapted from old novels in which men and women chose their sworn brothers and sisters beyond the bound of blood.
“扒去彼此闷热的工作服,我们可是整个下午都期盼着这一刻呢。”
"Stripping off each other's work clothes is so hot that we both spend the afternoon looking forward to it."
汤姆把那件宽大的睡衣从他头上扒下来,和那些被单一起扔到铜盆里。
Tom pulled the voluminous8 nightshirt over his head and threw it into a copper tub with the sheets.
我们俩站在墙根地上,手扒着窗台边,就能瞧到里面。我们看见——啊!
Both of us were able to look in by standing on the basement, and clinging to the ledge, and we saw — ah!
那位登山者靠手指扒着悬了一个多小时,直到他的伙伴找来了一根绳子。
The climber hung by his fingers for over an hour until his companions could bring a rope.
男孩的裤子会被扒下来,然后弯腰伏在特定的地方,而这一切都是公开的。
The boy's pants would be taken down and he'd be bent over this special block and it would be public.
《手扒羊肉》手扒羊肉就这样上桌了,白味的,用盐水做调料,味道出奇的好。
The handmade mutton The mutton with salted water as its seasoning taste so good.
回到院子里,布克瑟用蹄子扒了一下那个脸朝下趴在泥里的马夫,想把他翻过来。
Back in the yard Boxer was pawing with his hoof at the stable-lad who lay face down in the mud, trying to turn him over.
米勒曾经称梦露为“一位在街角尽力对着一群正扒掉她衣衫的人们念诗的诗人”。
Miller once called Marilyn "a poet on a street corner trying to recite to a crowd pulling at her clothes."
‘我也有两只大翅膀,两只脚也有大爪子,它们可不仅仅是用来在泥土里扒食的。’
I too, have giant wings, and my feet have huge claws that could be used for more than scratching the dirt.
“我们起先吃烂高粱,然后是玉米棒子,然后扒树皮吃,”85岁的孟清华(音)说。
"At first we ate rotten sorghum, then corncobs and then the bark off the trees," said Meng Qinghua, 85.