尓
他注意到罗尓夫默默地站在窗旁。
He noticed Rolfe standing silently over by the window.
巨人队由得分二人搭档亚当∙库彻恩和吉尓伯特∙布鲁尓领队。
The Giants are led by the scoring duo of Adam Courchaine and Gilbert Brule.
克丽丝特布尓站在青年旅舍的门口说道:“真是个肮脏的地方!”
"What a dump!" Christabel said, standing in the doorway of the youth hostel.
虽然富尓顿承受的压力一定是相当大的,但他还保持着冷面幽默。
Though the pressure Fulton is under must be considerable, he has retained his dry humour.
尓就一颗心,所以哦必须要占据全部。
You have a heart, so must all oh.
如果尓爱皒,请永远爱下去。
If you love me, please go on forever love.
如果,饿能菑狠久狠久以后菑次见到尓。
If I could see you, after a long long time.
姐,俄爱尓一辈子,俄们是最好的姐妹。
Elder sister, I love you forever, we are the best sisters.
一颗心,属于尓太久了。离开了,仍然爱着。
One heart, belong to you for a long time. Leave, still have a love.
在阿根廷的萨尓塔,一位女警官亲吻了我的双颊。
A female police officer in Salta, Argentina, kissed me on both cheeks.
来中国之前,吉恩•查尓斯和马汀娜住在非洲。
Before coming to China, Jean Charles and Martin lived in Africa.
纽约城市大学的查理·弗勒什毛尓蒂教授主持了该项研究。
Professor Charles Vorosmarty of the City University of New York led the study.
布什:亚瑟尓?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢。
George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.
汽车绕着山转,不断向上爬升到达卡拉。切弗利尓的十字军城堡。
And so we purred round the hillside, climbing ever upwards towards the crusader castle of Krak DE Chevaliers.
我的危地马拉朋友尤基尼奥在玛雅山上拥有一座可以俯瞰里奥。杜尓斯河的高塔。
My Guatemalan friend, Eugenio, owns a Maya hill tower overlooking the Rio Dulce. "the track's bad," he warned.
首次聆听到潮尓的迷人音乐时,他沉浸其中无法自拔,他下定决定学习演奏之道。
When he first heard the mysterious sound created by the modentsuur, he was hooked and decided he wanted to learn how to play.
他的同事,指令长法兰克·鲍曼和指令仓飞行员杰姆。罗凡尓接下去念了更多的词句。
His crewmates, Commander Frank Borman and Command Module Pilot Jim Lovell, followed with more verses.
他的同事,指令长法兰克·鲍曼和指令仓飞行员杰姆。罗凡尓接下去念了更多的词句。
His crewmates, Commander Frank Borman and Command Module Pilot Jim Lovell, followed with more verses.