兒
1、小孩子。
2、年轻的人,多指青年男子。
3、儿子,男孩子。
兒
1、老人牙齿脱尽后重生的细齿。
黄发兒齿。---《诗·鲁颂》
2、周朝国名 ,在今山东滕县东南。
3、姓。
他们有3儿1女。
They had three sons and one daughter.
我们有两儿一女。
We have two sons and a daughter.
我的鞋跟儿给铺好的石头磨坏了。
I scuffed the heel of my shoe on the stonework.
你不在,所以我留了一张字条儿。
As you were out, I left a message.
“幸运儿”这个诨名叫了好多年。
The 'lucky' tag stuck for years.
莎拉没有被弗兰克林的逗趣儿逗笑。
Sara was not amused by Franklin's teasing.
姑娘们学的正是怎样照看新生儿。
The girls learn exactly what is entailed in caring for a newborn baby.
我和你谈话时把那个玩意儿关掉。
Turn that thing off while I'm talking to you!
说话要小心,他这个人一惹就火儿。
Be careful what you say—he's easily provoked.
我把瓶子拧上盖儿,放回搁架。
I screwed up the jar and put it back on the shelf.
这破玩意儿我怎么也打不开!
I can't get the stupid thing open!
她得到一份当模特儿的合同。
She was being offered a modelling contract.
他就是缺少那么一点儿活力。
He just lacked that extra zing.
那个女孩的马咴儿咴儿地叫。
The girl's horse whinnied.
这对我来说稍微贵了一点儿。
It's a tad too expensive for me.
他经常给他的祖母跑腿儿。
He often runs errands for his grandmother.
这小玩意儿开广口瓶挺好。
This gadget's great for opening jars.
她天天靠看电视来解闷儿。
She watches television to relieve the monotony of everyday life.
她又拧了一下,盖儿开了。
She gave the lid another twist and it came off.
你的连衣裙后面起褶儿了。
Your dress is rucked up at the back.
你现在得醒了,宝贝儿。
You have to wake up now, baby.
你今晚做什么,宝贝儿?
What're you doing tonight, babe?
他们拈阄儿决定谁先走。
They drew lots for the right to go first.
那是存放文件的玩意儿。
It's one of those thingummies for keeping papers together.
我们是多年的哥们儿了。
We've been pals for years.
他们吃得一点儿也没剩。
They've eaten it all.
他们大伙都一块儿来了。
Umpteen of them all arrived at once.
她一点儿也没显得害怕。
She did not seem at all afraid.
好家伙,这天儿可真热。
Boy, it sure is hot.
好家伙,这天儿可真热。
Boy, it sure is hot.